Installation through WordPress dashboardEnter the WordPress dashboard (add
/wp-adminto the domain name of your site in browser address line).
- Go to
Plugins > Add New.
- Press “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Click to Choose File button and find groovy-menu.zip archive on your computer then press “Install Now” button.
- Once archive with Groovy menu is installed you can activate it in “
Plugins > Installed Plugins”.
How to Register Groovy menu plugin
Please read this article
Installation through FTP
- Connect to your hosting through the program with FTP support (for example, with the help of FileZilla).
- Unpack groovy-menu.zip archive to your computer.
- Upload unpacked “groovy-menu” folder to
wordpress/wp-content/pluginsto a special folder located in your hosting.
- Once the upload is completed, you can activate the Groovy menu as in step 4 of the previous method.