Note. The data update is required for this update
- Compatibility with Beaver Builder for Menu blocks
- Compatibility with Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder for Menu blocks
- Ability to change the
<header>tag for menu layout. Now you can choose between
<div>. The setting can be found in the Dashboard > Global Settings > Tools
- The menu output (markup and all other code) now generated before the formation of the
- The implementation of the sticky menu appearance. Now it works more smoothly.
- In autointegration mode, the
groovy_menu_js_request function is now called the same as in manual integration, respecting the location of dependent scripts
- Previously, in the Appearance > Menus for nested elements, we allowed not to display an element, if for navigation labels we set a dash (-) for nested elements.
But now we have the setting Do not show the menu item title and a link that does the same, but with all levels not only nested. Therefore, the hyphen functionality was removed to avoid duplication, and the data was transferred to a new parameter.
- Online library presets
- Compatibility bug with Elementor Builder
- The color of the text of the top level menu in the sticky mode is interrupted by the color from the default mode in hover style 1
- Redundant group_start / group_end values were in json preset
- Perfect scrollbar sometimes falsely worked for a mega menu
- The picture for the menu was not displayed on the front background if it was small in size
- Wrong location of the minicart icon relative to the remaining items in hover style 7
- Menu canvas and container width setting did not work in some modes
- Google Font should be called on the head and not on the body.
- Several minor bugs