- New setting to set the top gap for the mobile menu "Mobile menu top gap".
- Added new action "gm_mobile_main_menu_top". It allows you to add content to the top of the mobile menu, before the "Mobile menu top gap".
- Added the ability to disable the default Groovy Menu output on all pages. At "Global settings > Taxonomies" you can select "Default preset for all content" as "Hide Groovy menu".
- Scrolling at vertical menu in the mobile version.
- Canceled some functions for working with page content if the mobile menu is disabled.
- Fixed bug when open the mobile site, the menu has been opened and then folded.