To configure this section, go to the dashboard in "
Crane theme > Theme Options > Portfolio > Portfolio single post settings"
Portfolio single post settings
Groovy menu preset
Select a proper menu created by Groovy menu plugin. This setting is global for all pages of portfolio posts.
Hint: you can use custom menu presets for every page. To do this just switch menu preset from "default" to the necessary value in page meta and save the page.
This setting controls visibility and position of sidebar on the page.
- Hide the sidebar
- on the right
- on the left
The following additional options appear if you select sidebar position on the left/on the right:
- Bar contents - enables to select one of available bars. Sidebars are located at "
Appearance > Widgets" page
- Sidebar width - set the sidebar width
- Page content width - set the page content width
Set upper/lower content padding.
The following settings controlling visibility of specific elements are available in “masonry” layout:
- Show portfolio navigation
- Show portfolio title
- Show border before portfolio meta data
- Show portfolio tags
- Show portfolio publication date
- Show portfolio categories
- Show “share” button