- Groovy menu to version 1.2.9
- "The Site is under construction/maintenance" setting. This setting allows you to show page stub to not logged in customers.
- "Strip HTML in except" setting to layout cell and masonry that allows showing excerpt "as is" without cleaning up HTML markup (images, titles, and styles of text like bold, italic etc.)
- Import process now creates a log of last import. This will allow debugging import process if something went wrong. Log location: Theme Options > Backup and Import settings
- Loading of images on the page improved. Now we use Lazy load everywhere we can. For example, before the lazy load was integrated, loading a portfolio archive page with many images under slow 3G mobile bandwidth was taking about 4 minutes. With Lazy Load, the page loads in less than 18 seconds!
- Several minor bugs